Here We Go Again
Ok well looks like i got bored again and have decided that to entertain myself I'll keep this blog! Now first things first everyone must be like why the heck is it called The Lilliputian. Now I wish i had some creative and clever reasoning for naming it so, but in reality, it is just a word I had stuck in my head from a prior vocab lesson. It's a fun word if you actually look at it. So yea thats about the half of the name. Well actually maybe the full. Because by saying thats the half you might expect more, as in I've only told you half of the reason. But actually thats all of it. I just had it stuck in my head and well it kinda sounds like a cool blog name! So thats the deal with that.
Now i am exploring this whole blog thing again. You know I dont usually keep these things up, but i figre that its summer and I really don't have anything to keep me busy so what the heck, this will keep me busy and make me type and mabe tire me out enough and force me to go to bed. But after summer is over, forget it, next school year will be busy enough without worry whether or not i've kept my blog updated. And the true question is...Who reads my blog anyway. I mean its a bunch of words, i imagine its quite boring, but hey its kind of fun for me, plus its always fun to look back on it.
But now I think i wasted enough of your time! I think ill sit around and listen to some more musacc, then head off to bed! Yea get to enjoy the beach life tomorrow morning! Then hopefully drivers ed. You kno its agrivating with this driving school, she tells us we can drive with her, then she calls and tells us she cant and that we have to call Andy, and then he wont pick up the phone and we will end up not going! So i hope that works out. But hopefully a nice peaceful day tomorrow! Hmmm.... Yea well that about all i got for you! Night all, or morning or afternoon depending on when you read this!
Chow!
-Jake
<3
Now i am exploring this whole blog thing again. You know I dont usually keep these things up, but i figre that its summer and I really don't have anything to keep me busy so what the heck, this will keep me busy and make me type and mabe tire me out enough and force me to go to bed. But after summer is over, forget it, next school year will be busy enough without worry whether or not i've kept my blog updated. And the true question is...Who reads my blog anyway. I mean its a bunch of words, i imagine its quite boring, but hey its kind of fun for me, plus its always fun to look back on it.
But now I think i wasted enough of your time! I think ill sit around and listen to some more musacc, then head off to bed! Yea get to enjoy the beach life tomorrow morning! Then hopefully drivers ed. You kno its agrivating with this driving school, she tells us we can drive with her, then she calls and tells us she cant and that we have to call Andy, and then he wont pick up the phone and we will end up not going! So i hope that works out. But hopefully a nice peaceful day tomorrow! Hmmm.... Yea well that about all i got for you! Night all, or morning or afternoon depending on when you read this!
Chow!
-Jake
<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home