Lawn Mowing

Well today was nice! I actually woke up for Cross country. And i was rewarded too! After we ran, smitty treated us to Donuts! So that wa snice, then came home and found the lawn needed a mowing. So i tried to mow then th emower wasnt workin, so i charged it battery and went inside. While inside I was bored so i decided to tackle the flickrcolourcontest project! It was like some contest flickr offered when they were unexpectedly down the other day. I had some fun possing for the pictures. Then by the time i finished that, i went back to try the mower, and it was working so i mowed. I even mowed a huge amount of weeds. It was quite fun. Then after that went to start the watching of Loki and Kayna (two dogs). I get to watch them every evening until the 31st, so that should be fun. Loki has a bunch of energy, its amazing. Then after that we went bowling! That was fun, we hadnt done that in a bit. And now here I am. Though i have cameras from someone a tmy mom's work who wants me to be a photographer on Saturday. So he has all these expensive cameras. Like a Nikon D2X and a Nikon D200. They are really nice cameras with all these other toys that come with them! Like a 18-200 lens, 50mm lense, and a fisheye! I've never used a fisheye, but they are kind of fun! So I plan to have some fun tomorrow with it! But its amazing, and i have alot to learn in like a day. But other than that, thats about all! Havent been up to much more!
So on that note, I'm going to get some sleep!
-Jake
<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home